• Show
Clear All

Yeah yeah yeah.
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

Thank you for your hard work MattH
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I've kind of gone inactive on Poly- you know how it is with school etc. Whoever wants the cheat list, it's yours. Just email me (mahatm@gmail.com) or PM. I can't monitor the CIV list (and obviously haven't for several months).

Happy to help though!

Matt
        cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

If it has any use... cheats could be activated in some way. Then you are no longer in a "legit" game, and are asked if it is what you want to do and to confirm it.

player: "grognegne activation"
          prog: "Would you confirm that you wish to unleash the power of the grognegne?"
          player: "super grognegne!!!"
          prog: "grognegne activated. You are no longer in a legit world, all cheats are permitted"

See?
          Temptation, differenciation between cheated/uncheated game... everything is clear and a legit game keeps its "authenticity and difference" compared to the cheated one.
          Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

MattH- it's all right- I've just been finalizing everything these last few days to send off to Firaxis.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
            X